The Enquire Learning Trust is proud to offer in-house catering.
FOOD STARS! was established in 2021 and offers a fantastic range of delicious main meals, vegetarian dishes, gluten free alternatives and not forgetting a variety of tasty dessert options and street food too!
Food Stars Menus
Please note: some of our menu items include vegetables in the dessert option, this is a fun and easy way to provide children with additional nutrition and the best part, they won't even be able to taste the difference!
Our dedicated catering team will work with the Food Stars central catering team to deliver a service that suits all tastes and dietary requirements. We want to ensure that every pupil has the opportunity to access a school lunch and offer all parents of pupils with specific dietary requirements the opportunity to work with the school to create individual care plans, featuring a bespoke menu, which their child and the catering team will refer to each day. Please contact the school office to discuss your child’s dietary requirements and to request a copy of the Food Stars allergen procedure.
The Enquire Learning Trust and its academies are passionate about ensuring the catering service on offer helps children to thrive.
Here is a snapshot of what Food Stars is all about:
- Whether your child prefers a hot meal or cold lunch, we’ve got it covered! Pupils are not only free to choose from our freshly cooked main meals and desserts but also have the option of a jacket potato or ‘packed lunch’ with our home made sandwich grab bag.
- We have your child’s 5 a day covered with a delicious choice of vegetables and yummy salad bar!
- Lots of theme days to look forward to!
- Our menus are produced in consultation with qualified dieticians to ensure that all lunch options are nutritionally balanced.
- A well-fed and happy child is more likely to be receptive to participating in afternoon activities.
- Each meal aims to provide 35 per cent of all essential nutritional requirements that will assist your child in leading a bright and healthy lifestyle.
- Save yourself time and money by allowing someone else to prepare your child’s lunch for just £2.25 per day!
At Broughton Primary, we believe that allowing pupils to eat with their friends is an important part of school life. The school dining hall can be the perfect environment for developing key social skills.
We actively encourage pupils to be kind and polite to both staff and their peers in order to achieve a consistently welcoming dining experience.
We understand that some children prefer to pack their favourite treats into a shiny lunch box but we believe school meals are a great option for both you and your child and that's why we offer a fantastic selection of freshly prepared food each day!